Scotlands Largest Nukeproof Dealer, The Uk's Biggest Commencal Dealer
SCOTLAND BIKE REPAIR SCHEME CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Stock levels displayed may also be out of line. Please email/call to confirm to avoid being disappointed.
||29 inch x 30 mm front Boost 15 x 110 mm Front Black Out of Stock
- Swiss engineering in an outstanding value package, the 1900 series wheels are a fantastic option for those looking to upgrade without breaking the bank
- These super wide versions of the M (All Mountain) 1900 series use a full 30 mm internal width sleeved rim bringing them bang up to date with the latest trends in tyres
- With an average weight per pair of 1908 grams in 27.5" and just 2003 grams in 29" the M 1900 SPLINEs are some of the lightest truly wide wheels available at this price point
- The custom designed straight pull centre lock hubs share many of the features found in DT's top-end wheelsets and offer load optimised spoke beds to ensure perfect alignment and maximum rigidity
- As one of the few manufacturers of hubs, rims and spokes, the 1900's hubs and rims are designed from the ground up for DT's straight pull, Champion spokes
- Sealed cartridge bearings and easily serviceable pawl drive rear hub provide low maintenance with simple bearing replacement if required
- Available in a wide variety of axle sizes and widths, including BOOST
- When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt rotor adaptors, tubeless rim tape and tubeless valves
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.