The UK's BIGGEST Commencal Dealer - Still Shipping All Bikes - Scotlands BIGGEST Nukeproof Dealer
COVID-19: Please be aware all couriers are running behind, which is affecting delivery timescales
Stock levels displayed may also be out of line. Please call to confirm to avoid being disappointed.
||30.9mm / 100mm External Routing Black In Stock (Warehouse)
31.6mm / 100mm External Routing Black In Stock (Warehouse)
30.9mm / 125mm External Routing Black Out of Stock
31.6mm / 125mm External Routing Black Out of Stock
30.9mm / 150mm External Routing Black Out of Stock
31.6mm / 150mm External Routing Black Out of Stock
The Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments.
Lever sold separately.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal.
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted.
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever.
- Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x).
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter.
- Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm).
- Drop options: 4 (100 mm), 5 (125 mm), 6 (150 mm).
- Cable Route Options: Internal or external.
- Upper Post Finish: Black Anodised.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.